Welcome to my blog

This is my first blog ever. I am very excited to share my experiances with everyone.

Happy blogging!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Two households Become One

This is my first blog ever and I am very excited to share my stories and family shenanigan that go on in our life. So let me start off with I am 29 going on 30 this coming month and I have a little bit of anxiety over it every now and then, but hey they are saying now 30 is the new 20! So I am looking forward to being 20 again.

So about my family, I have an 8 yr old son I’ll call him “Jean-Claude” he is a very funny, sensitive, loud talker who hates to spend his money. I also have a 10 year old step-son I’ll call him “Vandamme”. He is a smart, tall and sensitive boy who looks just like his dad. My husband is in the army we will call him “Senor Jorge” he is turning 35 this coming month. He is a very patient, sarcastic, funny and loving man.

How did two households become one you ask? Well my son Jean-Claude and I were stationed in Augusta, Georgia (I was in the military for 5 years long ago) were I met senor Jorge who was newly divorced. After a few encounters we made it official and 2 years later we married! Thus we brought together our two households and made it one. Now we are living in San Antonio TX it’s not a bad place to live if you can get over the heat and humidity.

All in all we are a pretty normal military family who move all over the country and abroad every three years or so. It’s a crazy life but filled with many adventures!         



(Fartikiss Asskissimus)

2 comments: