Welcome to my blog

This is my first blog ever. I am very excited to share my experiances with everyone.

Happy blogging!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gray hair, turning 30 and freaking out

Ok so I am already a little freaked out that my 20’s are coming to an inevitable end, I have very fond memories of my young adult life and I am not sure if I am ready to let them go. Anyway what got me re-thinking is while I was getting a hair cut my hairdresser found some gray hairs (My husband had found one earlier but I pulled it out and thought it was over) and I got to thinking wow I am F^*#ing turning 30! Time to grow up and say goodbye to my crazy irresponsible young adult life, Goodbye Marti Gras, goodbye trips to the bars in Mexico, (Viva Mexico) goodbye piñatas filled with mini liquor bottles and cigarettes … It’s time for responsibility and highlights.

I guess I should be thankful for my family, my sons Jean-Claude and Vandamme are in good health and so are myself and Señor Jorge, but I guess I feel that I need to have a little  grieving moment for my soon to be gone 20’s.   I



 know 30 is not that old, but this is my last whining moment so I don’t keep it in and my head explode!





RIP 20”s you will be missed……


1 comment:

  1. I'm being defiant to myself and leaving my gray hair in. lol

    ReplyDelete