Welcome to my blog

This is my first blog ever. I am very excited to share my experiances with everyone.

Happy blogging!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Bicycle seats…. Why so small?

My family and I go out and bike ride every now and then for the exercise and bonding, I (almost) absolutely love this time. What makes me cringe at the thought of biking is the ragging wedgy I get. Fist off I have been blessed (or cursed) with a well endowed derriere, so when I am on a bike with a regular seat all you see is my cheeks no seat what so ever. Seriously the seat is literally invisible! So with this knowledge of my butt cheeks to seat ratio, I head to the store and buy the biggest bike seat I could find. Although the seat is a lot more comfortable than the incredibly small and hard seat the bike came with, I still get a wedgy!  And for hours after  I still deal with a phantom wedgy.( You know when you still feel like you have a wedgy but don’t) There needs to be a seat made for women with larger derrieres am I right ladies?

2 comments: